Handling Inbound Sales Enquiries
"Impress customers, capture their attention & handle telephone sales enquiries with confidence"
The aim of this workshop is to help staff gain a greater understanding of the importance of making great first impressions each time a customer calls into the business with a telephone sales enquiry. Participants will learn to enhance their communication skills so that they can build confidence with customers, manage their expectations and influence the customer by either handling the call or guiding them to the right person, thereby helping the company to increase sales whilst building valuable customer relations.
Who Should Attend:
A practical and interactive one day workshop, the course is designed for all staff who answer the telephone within the business and handle incoming customer sales enquiries and other sales related queries.
After completing the workshop, each participant will be able to:
- Overcome reluctance & build confidence when handling incoming sales enquiries
- Get the best out of each new call and generate new business
- Open up sales enquiries and get the person talking
- Portray a professional image & build trust with customers
- Have the right attitude and learn to really listen to customers
- Be assertive and know when to pass the call or lead the conversation
- Ask the right questions to qualify sales and get customer feedback
- Be able to pre-empt customers’ expectations and needs
- Paint pictures with words & present relevant benefits to interest customers
- Build a case, handle objections effectively and qualify the price
- Learn to recognise buying signals & when to ask for the order
- Develop personalised communications & generate happier customers
- Handle all sales enquires with confidence
- Maximise every incoming enquiry and create new sales opportunities
- The importance of a positive attitude to create great first impressions
- Use clever questioning skills to qualify leads and get the customer talking
- Learn to really listen to customers and unravel their needs
- Know when to take control of the call or pass the enquiry to others
- Lead the conversation, ask the right questions and make a connection
- The power of your voice to influence customers – it’s not what you say, it’s how you say it
- Guide the customer through the sales cycle to generate the appointment/ sale
- Match the customer’s needs with your product or service offering
- Deliver the perfect pitch to grab the customers attention
- Talk the customer’s language & present relevant benefits to build interest
- Handle objections, qualify the price and deal with rejection
- Avoid overselling, recognise verbal buying signals and ask for the order
The training takes the form of a one to two day workshop, with group discussions, exercises, case studies and feedback based on individual/group needs. Each learner receives a workshop manual. A second follow up mentoring day can be provided where participants make live calls.