Define sales & marketing strategy
Call Focus help clients create the right sales and marketing strategy for their business. By looking at various aspects of the organisation, Call Focus can help them to identify potential opportunities and efficient ways to communicate with customer’s profitability.
We understand that a defined sales and marketing strategy can help each client to realise their company’s objectives by focusing on how it should be implemented. We help the client draw up a sales and marketing plan by focusing on key areas such as their product / service offerings, the customer base and market place. We also evaluate their current approach to sales and marketing in order to come up with the best solution.
As a result, realistic targets and strategies can be set and achieved for their various customer groups. Thereby giving the business increased sales, better customer relations and more profit. Topics include the following:
- Company analysis – SWOT (Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)
- Market analysis – identifying target market / prime customers
- Develop a customer framework (pyramid) – through customer profiling and segmentation
- Sales forecasting and targets for building sales pipeline
- Evaluation of current processes within sales and marketing function