Selling in a Virtual World Essential Skills - Online Training
"Enhance your digital online skills for developing customer relations & generating sales"
The aim of this online workshop is to help business owners and all sales staff achieve a greater understanding of the essential skills needed to transition over to virtual selling. Participants will become more confident in their ability to communicate with customers using video conferencing. They will learn to avoid the pitfalls of digital meetings and embrace the technology to proactively engage the customer and develop great rapport, whilst leading them through better conversations, resulting in better relations and more sales.
Who Should Attend:
A practical and interactive online workshop, the course is designed for business owners or staff responsible for generating leads and managing sales within the business
After completing the workshop, each participant will be able to:
- Apply highly developed communications in a virtual sales environment
- Embrace your surroundings and use technology to maximise success
- Apply best practice, be prepared and create great first impressions
- Display great emotional sensitivity, build rapport and become a trusted advisor
- Lead assertively & engage the customer in two-way conversation
- Ask exceptional questions & listen intently to show you care
- Observe other people’s body language with competence & learn to adapt with ease
- Deliver high impact, concise and stimulating presentations – whilst keeping people’s attention
- Build a case, present the benefits and handle objections effectively
- Know when to ask for the order and gain commitment to collaborate
- Keep promises and follow up to build better relations and generate more sales
- The essence of professional communications for successful virtual selling
- Develop strategies for better preparation & planning of virtual meetings
- Master the technology – from your dress, background, camera, lighting and positioning
- The importance of a positive attitude to build trust & show you care
- Embrace the power of body language & portray a powerful presence
- Invite customers in two-way conversations & guide them through eye-catching presentations
- Ask thought provoking questions and develop a heightened awareness to listen
- Be assertive & use clear language - maintain interest and stick to the agenda
- Check in with the customer, deal with concerns & help them make the right decision
- Lead the meeting to a natural conclusion – get agreement, follow up and make more sales
Training is delivered online over two to four classroom sessions (3 hours each) with discussions, exercises and break-out rooms using Zoom. Participants will be required to switch on their laptop video camera and microphone. All our online courses use a blend of online resources, virtual classroom and social learning. Up to 10 people can be included in online training courses.
This online training module can be part of a larger programme. It can be teamed with other topics (ie communication, customer service, sales or business writing) so training is extended over a longer period. For some of these longer programmes, there will be group discussions, exercises & feedback based on individual/group needs. Each participant receives a workshop manual.