Sales Skills – the Art of Selling - Online Training
"Enhance your sales skills & perfect the steps of the sales cycle to increase sales"
The aim of this online workshop is to help business owners and sales staff achieve a greater understanding of what motivates people to buy and become more effective in their ability to influence and communicate with customers in order to grow sales. The participants will learn to develop the skills and techniques to gain a greater awareness of customer’s expectations, to confidently overcome and deal with objections, generate leads and ultimately increase sales whilst building valuable customer relations.
Who Should Attend:
A practical and interactive online workshop, the course is designed for business owners or staff responsible for generating leads and managing sales within the business.
After completing the workshop, each participant will be able to:
- Develop sales strategies & adaptable skills to generate leads and increase sales
- Work the numbers, forecast accurately to achieve targets & manage the sales pipeline
- Have the right attitude, create a professional image and approach customers with confidence
- Guide the customer effectively through each stage of the sales presentation
- Ask the right questions to qualify sales and get customer feedback
- Learn to really listen to customers and pre-empt customers’ needs and expectations
- Build a case, present the benefits and handle objections effectively
- Help customers make the right decision & create opportunities to up-sell / cross-sell where appropriate
- Learn to recognise buying signals and know when and how to ask for the order
- Follow up on leads and generate repeat sales by keeping in touch with customers
- Improve sales skills & strategies to develop the pipeline, qualify leads and generate sales.
- The numbers game – forecast accurately, set realistic conversion rates & achieve targets
- The importance of a positive attitude to create great first impressions & deal with rejection
- Embrace the power of body language & portray a powerful presence
- Influence customers with your tone of voice – it’s not what we say, it’s how we say it
- Guide the customer through the 4 steps of the sales presentation
- Ask the right questions & actively listen to identify opportunities & discover the customer’s needs
- Present the right offering, pre-empt and deal with customer concerns and qualify the price
- Avoid overselling, recognise verbal buying signals and ask for the order/ appointment
- Follow up strategies to get feedback, build valuable relations & get repeat business
Training is delivered online over two to four classroom sessions (2.5 to 3 hours each) with discussions, exercises and break-out rooms using Zoom. Participants will be required to switch on their laptop video camera and microphone. All our online courses use a blend of online resources, virtual classroom and social learning. Up to 10 people can be included in online training courses.
This online training module can be part of a larger programme. It can be teamed with other topics (ie communication, customer service, sales or business writing) so training is extended over a longer period. For some of these longer programmes, there will be group discussions, exercises & feedback based on individual/group needs. Each participant receives a workshop manual.