Online Webinar - Great Etiquette for Email & On-line Chat
"Top tips to deliver effective customer communications using email & online chat"
The aim of this webinar is to give staff an insight into the principles of applying great etiquette when communicating with customers via email and online chat. With an increase in the number of people becoming more and more reliant on email and online chat, focus on how to portray a professional image, create a clear message and avoid misunderstandings.
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is designed for all staff who communicate with customer and colleagues using email and online chat – includes general staff, customer service, administration, helpdesk, support, sales, accounts etc
After completing this webinar, each participant will be able to:
- Apply first-class etiquette using email and online chat to communicate with customers
- Apply the do’s and don’ts of email and online chat when dealing with volumes of customers
- Write clear and concise messages with the appropriate language and style
- Motivate readers, manage expectations and show customers you really care
- Respond to recipients courteously using the right approach, tone and level of urgency
- Use email and online chats as effective communication tools
- Deal with email and online chat overload, avoid stress, mistakes and misunderstandings
- Create brief and precise emails and online messages with the right structure and tone
- Engage customers, use discretion and communicate with customers using the 3 P’s
- Reply to customers positively, keep people informed and manage frustration
This highly interactive webinar will be delivered online using zoom.
This topic can also be delivered online as one live classroom session (2 to 2.5 hours) with discussions, exercises and break-out rooms using Zoom. Participants will be required to switch on their laptop video camera and microphone. All our online courses use a blend of online resources, virtual classroom and social learning. Up to 10 people can be included in online training courses.
This online training module can be part of a larger programme. It can be teamed with other topics (ie communication, customer service, sales or business writing) so training is extended over a longer period. For some of these longer programmes, there will be group discussions, exercises & feedback based on individual/group needs. Each participant receives a workshop manual.