Effective Sales Planning & Lead Generation
"Explore new avenues & create new opportunities to increase sales"
The aim of this online workshop is to help business owners or staff who are now taking on the responsibility of sales, to gain a strategic insight and “helicopter” view in order to develop cost effective strategies to generate sales. Participants will learn the necessary skills to help them explore new avenues for generating leads, effectively network both on and off line, build alliances and develop opportunities with existing clients. They will also learn the steps to create slick, results driven, targeted and cost-effective sales campaigns (direct mail, email and telephone) to develop relations and win sales.
Who should attend:
A practical and interactive online workshop, the course is designed to give business owners or staff who are now responsible for sales, a strategic insight and “helicopter” view of different ways to develop leads and generate sales.
After completing the workshop, each participant will be able to:
- Develop sales strategies to generate leads, build the pipeline and increase sales
- Identify various target groups – learn more about customers & create cost effective campaigns
- Work out numbers, forecast accurately, achieve targets with resources & timescales on hand
- Find, source and build “hot” prospect lists & enhance your CRM for managing sales leads
- Discover new avenues to find opportunities and create mutually beneficial partnerships
- Develop the power of networking, learn to connect and become the “go to” guy every time
- Embrace the market proactively using the power of social media
- Learn the key steps to design clever direct mail letters and understand the power of email
- Apply the AIDA principle in creating attention grabbing telephone sales campaigns
- Follow up on leads, analyse results, identify future opportunities and get repeat business
- Design sales strategies to explore new avenues, qualify leads and generate sales
- Define target groups, gather customer information & enhance the database / CRM
- The numbers game - set realistic conversion rates using resources & timescales available
- Source leads – how, where, when and what to look for when sourcing new leads
- Widen your net– build relations by networking, managing referrals & strategic partnerships
- The perfect 15 second elevator pitch to grab customers attention and generate interest
- Learn the value of using social media & benefits of direct marketing to build a sales pipeline
- The do’s and don’ts of “dazzling” sales letters and using email to grab the customer’s attention
- Top tips for winning telephone scripts – build confidence with customers and generate results
- The importance of follow up to maximise opportunities, improve relations & get repeat sales
Training is delivered online over two to three live classroom sessions (2.5 to 3 hours each) with discussions, exercises and break-out rooms using Zoom. Participants will be required to switch on their laptop video camera and microphone. All our online courses use a blend of online resources, virtual classroom and social learning. Up to 10 people can be included in online training courses.
This online training module can be part of a larger programme. It can be teamed with other topics (ie communication, customer service, sales or business writing) so training is extended over a longer period. For some of these longer programmes, there will be group discussions, exercises & feedback based on individual/group needs. Each participant receives a workshop manual.