Make The Most of Your Contacts - Online Training
"Create opportunities by getting the best from your contacts"
The aim of this online workshop is to help participants gain a strategic insight into the power of developing and nurturing their network of contacts in order to create leads and generate sales. Participants will learn the skills to help them become more effective in their ability to source, reconnect, communicate and influence potential customers or possible employers, whilst building valuable contacts and ultimately creating real opportunities.
Who Should Attend:
A practical and interactive online workshop designed for business owners, managers and staff who are responsible for developing leads and creating sales opportunities by managing and nurturing their contacts. It is also suitable for anyone looking to secure a job or start up a business by focusing on their contacts.
After completing the workshop, each participant will be able to:
- Identify your key contacts and devise a plan to develop your network of contacts
- Find old contacts using helpful resources and rekindle relationships
- Enrich your network of contacts through networking - build strong alliances and referrals
- Create a powerful presence, portray the right attitude and make a connection
- Develop interesting greetings & enticing introductions to inspire trust and influence customers
- Talk to customers in their own language - know what to say and how to say it
- Listen actively and ask the right questions to create interest and show understanding
- Keep promises, keep people informed and follow up on leads quickly and effectively
- Unravel the power of your network and discover the real value of your contacts
- Use helpful resources to discover old contacts and rekindle relationships
- Widen your net of contacts & create opportunities through referrals & strategic partnerships
- Be an effective networker - get back in touch with confidence and purpose
- Embrace the power of body language to create an impact & influence other people
- Build great rapport with personalised introductions& intriguing conversations
- Listen actively and ask the right questions – show understanding & make others feel special
- Network for the future – become known, always follow up & keep in touch
Training is delivered online in one live classroom session (2.5 to 3 hours) with discussions, exercises and break-out rooms using Zoom. Participants will be required to switch on their laptop video camera and microphone. All our online courses use a blend of online resources, virtual classroom and social learning. Up to 10 people can be included in online training courses.
This online training module can be part of a larger programme. It can be teamed with other topics (ie communication, customer service, sales or business writing) so training is extended over a longer period. For some of these longer programmes, there will be group discussions, exercises & feedback based on individual/group needs. Each participant receives a workshop manual.